Monday, March 5, 2012

Target Trip - $1.75 for 5 Boxes of Cereal

Happy Monday! Yesterday was the first Sunday of the month, which always means new coupons - including the P&G insert in the newspaper. Of all the new coupons, my favorite is the $1/1 Market Pantry Frozen Chicken Item Target Coupon. We go through about 3 bags of the Chicken Tenderloins each month and this week they are on sale for $5.99 (regularly $7.19). With the coupon they are only $4.99 each. Once every 3 or 4 months, the chicken is marked down to only $5 and if there is a chicken coupon then, I stock up. 

Yesterday I took advantage of the cereal deal going on at Target. You can pick up a $5 gift card when you purchase 5 select Kellogg's cereal items.


I used these three coupons for the cereal
$5/5 any Kellogg's cereal 10oz or larger Manufacturer
$1/2 select Kellogg's cereal Target Coupon
$1/3 select Kellogg's cereal Target Coupon
Each box was on sale for $2.75
=$6.75 after coupons
+ the $5 gift card (used on my next transaction)
=$1.75!

I used the $1/1 Up&Up Oral Care Target Coupon to get the floss for free.

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment