Friday, October 14, 2011

Team Mom Part II

The Team Mom post didn't published as scheduled on Monday so here it is:

Each week I make something small for my husband's water polo team. If you missed the first Team Mom post, you can catch up HERE
Last month the school supplies at Target went 75% off and I stocked up on Notebooks for 24 cents each!  Those notebooks were last week's gift. 

(Town name covered up)
It worked out perfectly because Mr. G needed to hand out the team Standards - a list of expectations of each player written by the team - so I printed them out and glued one to the first page of each notebook. Then added a tag. 


The season is flying by - already half way over. The boys are doing great, six wins & zero loses!
I need 2 more ideas for gifts, do you have any? Cheap, easy and for high school boys. I've already used cookies, notebooks and water bottles. Maybe a pen? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. Homemade Chex mix or popcorn? Boys love food :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the popcorn. :) Cute notebooks.

    ReplyDelete