Thursday, October 13, 2011

{Kid}ding Around *Link Party* - 10/14

Welcome to {Kid}ding Around Friday
{Kid}ding Around Friday is the place to share your kid-related posts about:
Crafts, Milestones, Homeschooling, Kid-Friendly Food, Pregnancy, Decorating, Photography, 
A Funny Story, Great Deals, Organization and more!

{To Join the Party}

Growing Up Gardner
1. Follow your hosts, Katie & Amanda (first 2 links)
2. Link to a specific kid-related post - not your main page.
3. We'd love for you to grab our adorable little button.
4. Enjoy reading through some of the other posts and make new friends!

Each week we will feature a few posts from the previous week.
By submitting a link, you are granting Katie and I permission to use the photos from your post.

WE ENJOYED READING THESE LINKS FROM LAST WEEK


Tomatoes & Soup
Who doesn't love a big, beautiful tomato? This post makes my mouth water!

Bag Painting - Making a Fall Tree Centerpiece
Bag Painting is something I really need to try soon. Great craft!

DIY "Hot Pockets" for School Lunches
 The kids will love these for lunch next week.

Glitter Pumpkins
Pimped out Pumpkins! I love these! 

{Thanks for Linking Up}

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment on my tomato post and for featuring it this week! Your blog is lots of fun. Thanks for hosting 'kidding around'. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me this week, Im so excited!! You are so great for hosting this every week and your blog is a daily read for me and my blogroll =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last pumpkin picture is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool linkup! First one I have seen like it. Great idea ladies :) I am a new GFC follower
    http://theladiesloungeguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete