Thursday, September 8, 2011

{Kid}ding Around *Link Party* - 9/9

Welcome to {Kid}ding Around Friday
{Kid}ding Around Friday is the place to share your kid-related posts about:
Crafts, Milestones, Homeschooling, Kid-Friendly Food, Pregnancy, Decorating, Photography, 
A Funny Story, Great Deals, Organization and more!

Growing Up Gardner
{To Join the Party}

1. Follow your hosts, Katie & Amanda (first 2 links)
2. Link to a specific kid-related post.
3. Grab our adorable little button
4. Enjoy reading through some of the other posts and make new friends!

Each week we will feature our favorite posts from the previous week.
By submitting a link, you are granting Katie and I permission to use the photos from your post.

A FEW GREAT LINKS FROM LAST WEEK

After School Snack
This snack looks delicious! But probably more for mommy than Noelle :)

Sneaky Vegetable Recipe
These (Zucchini) Muffins are on the menu for next week!

Paint Chip Sight Words
I'm off to Lowe's right now to snag up some paint chips for this genius activity.

DIY "Talent Board"
This is a great idea - considering I can barely see the refrigerator anymore. :)

Featured? Grab a button from the "button" page

I can't wait to see what you talented women come up with next!



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you for featuring my sneaky blueberry muffin recipe! Being a mom you gotta do what you gotta do to sneak veggies into the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the talent board. I think I might try it. I'm a new follower from the So Followed Saturday Hop. Visit when you can!

    ReplyDelete