Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bullseye Bargains - i love coupons

If you've been reading my blog - even for a short amount of time - you know that I'm a couponaholic. I love using coupons. I get so pumped up when I leave the store with items that I need (or will need) and got for free. It brings me joy 1. because it saves my family some serious cash 2. because it's fun.

My trip today was mostly to stock up Mr. G's office for the new school year - which starts on Monday.
Before tax I paid $3.60 for these 12 items:

And really the only reason I paid 3 bucks was for the laundry detergent that I've been wanting to try. It's originally $7.99 but was on sale for $4.99. I used the $2 off Target Coupon and paid 3 dollars for it. It better be good. I'm not use to paying for detergent!

All of this was absolutely FREEEEEEEE!

Coupons used:
$5 Demin Bottom TQ
$3 Mossimo apparel TQ
(2) $1 Papermate TQ
(2) $1 Sharpie TQ
(2) $1 Expo Dry Erase Marker TQ
(2) $2/2 Expo Dry Erase Marker MQ
$2 Drops Detergent TQ
$0.75 Up & Up Facial TQ

Here's the receipt. I got some overage and the computer entered the $3 Mossimo coupon wrong so it might be confusing if you're new to couponing at Target. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm happy to help.


TQ = Target Coupon (on the target website)
MQ = Manufacturer Coupon

4 comments:

  1. You rock! That was seriously encouraging to use coupons and shop! Good for you Mrs. G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious encouragement is right!!!

    I bought $.63 cake mix at Target yesterday and thought "Mrs G would be proud" haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Target deals! And those shorts are too cute!

    I am a new follower from the Monkey Hop Monday Link Up. I would love a follow back at
    http://messforless.blogspot.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so jealous! I just bought those shorts for my daughter and thought I was getting a good deal for buying them clearanced at $3! Didn't know there was a denim bottoms coupon that would've made them free!!!!! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete