Friday, May 6, 2011

Winning and Free Stuff



I saved over 60% on my Target trip yesterday!

Here is what I got for free or close to free:


Suave Shampoo $1.89
.50/1 Suave Professionals
.75/1 Suave Professionals Target Q
= .64

Suave Hair Spray $2.74
Free Suave Professionals Styling Product (up to $3.00)
= FREE

2 Jergens Natural Glow Lotion $1.99
2 $1.50/1 (does not exclude trial size)
= .49

2 Revlon Tweezers $1.87 each
$5/2 Revlon Tools
= FREE

Revlon Nail Clippers $1.97
$2/1 Revlon Tools
= FREE

Two more $5/2 Revlon Tools coupons printed out at the register so I'm going back to use them up and hopefully get 2 more, then 2 more, then 2 more. I currently have 4 nail clippers and 4 tweezers. I'm stocking up to give to my church.

Merona Boxers 30% off for $3.50. I'll check back this weekend to see if they go half off. There were several patterns on clearance.


My FREE Febreeze Teacher Appreciation Giveaway came yesterday!

I got a Green Citrus wooden wick candle and flameless luminary. They smell amazing!



I'm a WINNER!


I checked my e-mail this morning and was thrilled to see that I won a Mystery Envelope from Totally Target! Mystery Envelopes were a quick giveaway yesterday. I *really* wanted the Target P&G insert, but I can't wait to see what's in my envelope!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm trying to get in touch with you regarding Noah's nursery, I couldn't find another way to contact you. I'd like to feature it at Baby Lifestyles. Email me at editor at Babylifestyles dot com to discuss further if you're interested. Best - Tara

    ReplyDelete