Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Extreme Couponing Moment

I mentioned in an earlier post about the Revlon Tools coupons that I've been using to get free nail clippers at Target. Every time I use the coupons to get FREE nail clippers, 3 more coupons print out:
$5/2 Revlon Tools
$2/1 Revlon Tool
$1/1 Revlon Tool


The best part of this deal is the overage. I've used it to start a stockpile of shampoo and conditioner - for absolutely FREE. The small clippers are $1.59 so if I buy 3 and use the $5/2 and $2/1 coupons, I make $2.23.

I'm giving all of these nail clippers - and any more that I can get - to my church which puts together boxes of food/supplies for needy families in our community.


In other Target news I used the new clothing coupons today to score some nice tops on clearance.

Coupons:
$3/1 Mossimo
$2/1 Any top

Merona top $2.50
used $2/1 = .50

 Mossimo top $4.98
used $3/1 = =$1.98
Merona top $6.48
used $2/1 = $4.48 (not that great of a deal but I'm a sucker for ruffles)


Merona top $2.50
used $2/1 = .50

Four shirts for $7.46!

No comments:

Post a Comment