Monday, March 7, 2011

It Feels Good

It feels great to get back in the kitchen and cook for my family. It's been quite a while since I bought groceries and even longer since I made a decent meal. This morning I had a craving for some good ole fashion comfort food and remembered that I ripped out a page in the February issue of Rachael Ray's magazine with a recipe for Unstuffed Peppers. My mom always made us Stuffed Peppers growing up so I couldn't wait to try THIS RECIPE.

It turned out great. Instead of ground beef - which my mom used - it has delicious Mild Italian Sausage along with mushrooms, onions, green peppers and rice. I mixed white rice with long grain wild rice. Aaron and Noelle also loved it! If you are a fan of Stuffed Peppers I urge you to give this recipe a try. You won't be disappointed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment