Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cuteness Overload!

My local Parks and Recreation department offers a Tiny Toes class for 3-4 year olds and I couldn't wait to get Noelle enrolled - so I didn't. I called in a favor and got Noelle in the class, along with her cousin Emma. Noelle will be 3 in June, what's a few months?

So last night was their first ballet lesson and it was just too adorable for words. The girls had an absolute blast. We weren't sure if they'd be too timid and not want to participate but they jumped right in and followed along. My sister and I were totally the "newbie moms" with our cameras and video cameras out during the entire class.

At home practicing her moves before class.
Emma on the left, Noelle on the right. My mom got the girls the outfits.
Seriously - how cute are they??!!
Miss Emily helped them out a bit during the class.
Little Brother made it through the entire class without a peep!

Emma checking on mommy and auntie.
When Noelle woke up this morning the first thing she said was, "I want to go to dance class today!"

1 comment: