Saturday, February 26, 2011

Deal of the Month!

We took a trip to Target today to check out the Dr. Suess Read Across America event. Noelle and I enjoyed listening to 4 book readings while she munched on popcorn and sipped apple juice. Aaron and Noah took the chance to get Starbucks and have some Father/Son time.


After the book readings we took a stroll around and I found this!

A leftover from the Great Sale Event. I'm a lover of teeth whitening so I was thrilled to find the Professional Effects strips on clearance. This value pack also comes with mouth wash, floss, a toothbrush and toothpaste!



A $60 Value on clearance for $30!

I busted out my coupon booklet and smiled from ear to ear when I found a $10 off Professional Effects coupon. I thought maybe I'd have trouble using it at the register but it went through with no problem. Only $20 bucks!

I have 4 more $10 off coupons (in the 2/27 P&G insert) so I plan on keeping my eye on them next week when they'll most likely go half off. There were more than 10 of them left on the shelf.

If you're not familiar with Crest Professional Effects, the 20 pack of strips alone costs $50.


Have a great week - I hope you find some great deals out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment