Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Days

June was a CRAZY month. We had Little G's birthday then Mr. G and I played Ken and Barbie for Vacation Bible Adventure at our church. It was every day and night last week and such a blast! On average about 500 kids came each night.
Here is a picture of us as Ken and Barbie :)

At the beginning of June we also found out that we are expecting a new bundle of joy due in February. Needless to say food has not been my favorite topic so I haven't really had much to say. There's almost no cooking going on around here - my appetite consists mostly of cottage cheese, salt and vinegar chips, Subway, fruit and toast. Yum!
I've also been extremely exhausted and for some reason looking at a computer screen makes me dizzy. Enough with the excuses. I'll try to be a better blogger.

I've actually started a blog for the baby as well which you can follow HERE.
I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the summer.

1 comment: