Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Gardner Grub - it's been awhile.

If feels like I haven't blogged about food in forever! I have been so busy living life, planning parties, and decorating the house. It's been fun, but I'm ready to slow down.
Tonight I made a Greek Salad which was good, not amazing, just good. I'll probably make it again but add a couple of different types of sliced olives. It has Farfalle pasta, spinach leaves, sliced grape tomatoes, feta cheese, chopped chicken, chickpeas and a half cup of greek dressing.


Also on the menu this week is Grilled BBQ chicken with corn and baked beans and Grilled Teriyaki Salmon with rice (Mr. G got a new grill a couple of weeks ago). I hope you are checking up on coupons.com and target.com and saving a few dollars here and there. I've gotten several great free items the past couple of weeks at Target.

1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy ... Great menu. I love free stuff too!

    ReplyDelete