Monday, May 3, 2010

Not as easy as I thought

Day 3 of The $250 Challenge and I'm beginning to realize my addiction to shopping is much more serious than I anticipated.
This morning I had to squeeze the last of the toothpaste out of the tube and began composing a list of items to buy next week. But wait! I need toothpaste tomorrow - so I started writing a list of things to get today.

Toothpaste
Marsala wine - for Chicken Marsala tonight
Grated Parmesan Cheese - for appetizer tomorrow
Bacon - also for appetizer
Milk

So I headed to Fresh & Easy to pick up the items - intending to only spend 10 bucks.
Total - $18.28
And guess what I didn't get - yep, Toothpaste!
I'm so annoyed with myself. NO MORE SHOPPING!

Total left until May 15th - $54.79
We may be crashing my parents house next week for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment